“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.” ~Jacques Deval

“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.”    ~Jacques Deval

Saturday, June 26, 2010

"All I ever wanted was to see you smile..."

Deep down it is true, I am a romantic.

I love hand-written letters. I love walks in the rain. I love when people take my breath away.

Deep down it is true, I am emo.

I am frequently sad. I frequently cry. I am frequently bothered by worldwide problems.

Thus I mentally medicate. I numb my keen sense to notice everything. It is for my own sake really.
" Some days I'm choking in my medicated world."

As a child I thought of killing myself. I was 10.

As I get older, I realize life does not ease up. Life throws the curve balls just the same. The thing that is different is that I am not an child and I now "take care" of myself.

In watching the movie "A Single Man" I completely understood. My life is very much like that minus the homosexuality.

Inter-esting.

No comments:

Post a Comment