“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.” ~Jacques Deval

“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.”    ~Jacques Deval

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Twitter Bug

I recently (very recently) signed up for a Twitter account such that I could potentially win some Roy Orbison paraphernalia.

I must admit, I've never understood the whole Twitter thing. It makes no sense to me. However, I have decided to use it as an outlet for my random thoughts I have throughout the day. These thoughts are along the lines of interesting from my point of view and gives people the idea I have some sort of ADD or ADHD. This seems like a decent idea for many reasons.

1. Only people who want to know random (likely uninteresting) thoughts will actually be bothered by my random thoughts.
2. I will appear less talkative with a new outlet. Whoohoo!

The funny thing is that people think I'm talkative... bahaha! I enjoy a great deal of no speaking. I cannot help if you are the first person I meet that day....

I will try to use my blog to tackle greater thoughts than I would expect one to find in my "tweets". Til then cross your fingers I win the Roy O. goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment