“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.” ~Jacques Deval

“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.”    ~Jacques Deval

Monday, November 1, 2010

"I don't know where I'm going/ Or where to begin/ Alone in this room/ Thinking of you "

I am an array of uncertainty. I am insecure, and questioning myself.

Again I'm going to touch on something regarding relationships. It is beginning to bother me that I am "just a girl I am seeing".

The source of this is likely the fact I don't know what he is seeking in a "relationship". Does he just want to date with his options open? Is he looking for something serious?

If I could have one super-power I'd pick the ability to read minds. Men are people who do a damn good job at maintaining emotional homeostasis. It is difficult to pick up how they feel about you.

How do you really feel?

I know everyone is different in how they relate to others emotionally. Perhaps I am quick.

I'm scattered and shy of the panic of wasting time and money. If another man asks me for my number I want to know if I should be rejecting his request.

I am uncertain on what I should be doing. I'm unsure of what "we" are. I haven't a clue how long you plan on being in the picture.

I understand some things take time. I'm waiting to see how much of my heart I'll give away. I'm waiting to see if you walk. I am waiting to see if my flaws are too much. Yet I don't want to rush anything. I don't want to show my hand too soon. I just wish my mind would rest easy about the subject.

Patience. God please give me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment