“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.” ~Jacques Deval

“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.”    ~Jacques Deval

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Distance makes the (magnetic field's influence weaker) heart grow fonder

Confession: I dislike beautiful women who are smart and have things in common with anyone I'm dating.

My reasoning: I feel inferior to other women in all honesty. Growing up I was called ugly, and I sat there and watched all the pretty girls snag all the guys I liked away. They take my crushes, they take my friends.

Furthermore, I'd consider myself a little uptight, a little dull. Other women just seem more----exciting.

I know I am not some superior specimen, and therefore I need reminded of my place in your life. How you feel about me. I don't want to be cut from the loop.

I suppose this is why I hate long distance relationships. I cannot give women I don't know the benefit of doubt. I don't know them.

I am a very jealous girlfriend. Everything in my life has slowly or swiftly been taken from me. I am possessive of the things I have---for if I'm not, I'm afraid someone will come along and snatch it away.

I feel so juvenile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment