“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.” ~Jacques Deval

“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.”    ~Jacques Deval

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"I wanna walk with you on a cloudy day"

One of the worst things about breaking up with G was knowing I couldn't call him at any hour to come hold me and remind me everything was going to be okay. It was knowing that from then on I'd have to cry alone.

I miss closeness.

I hate time zones apart.

I miss tender kisses.

I hate empty phone calls.

I enjoy Sunday night dinners out.

I hate eating so many meals alone.

I miss singing loudly in the car with someone else.

I hate singing alone.

I miss who I was with you.

I hate who I am now.


"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
-Roy Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment